- M.Tech (Mathematics and Computational Sciences) NITK Surathkal, Karnataka.
- B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) College of Engineering Trivandrum, Kerala.
- Internship in Computer vision and artificial intelligence (CVAI) lab, Department of Electrical Engineering, IISc under the guidance of Prof. K R Ramakrishnan
- Project Staff, ZEN Lab, DESE, IISc.
My areas of interest include building intelligent IoT based systems for real-world applications in the areas of healthcare, traffic control, airplane cabin monitoring etc. During my tenure in IISc, I have learned many deep learning tools and have worked on implementing models in areas like Computer Vision and Image processing, Speech information processing and music signal processing. Presently I am working in building an optimal and novel model for tackling the speech to text problem under noisy environments.
- Technology for Sign Language recognition (Nov 2016)
- Hand gesture Recognition (Jan 2017)
- CNN based License Plate Recognition System (A thesis work submitted for the award of the Masters’ degree).
- Implementation Of Spatial Transformer Networks (Masters’ Minor Project Work in IISc).
Deep License Plate Recognition System, ICVGIP’ 16, Vishal Jain, Zitha Sasindran, Anoop Rajagopal, Soma Biswas, Harish S Baharadwaj, K R Ramakrishnan.