- M. Tech in Embedded Systems (2012 – 2014), Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
- B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (2008 – 2012), NERIST, Nirjuli, Itanagar
In a broad sense, I am working in the field of wireless sensor networks. I am particularly interested in the various energy related aspects of wireless sensor. I am trying to work with sensor networks where the nodes try to harvest the ambient energy for powering themselves up and study the challenges that such networks face. Also, I am inclined towards studying the RFID technology and figure out manners in which it can be put to use in our day-to-day activities.
Apart from these, I am also interested in area like Signal Processing, Evolutionary Algorithms for Optimization and Machine Learning.
- Energy and Performance Optimization for Embedded Processors using Genetic Algorithms. A thesis work submitted for the award of the Masters’ degree at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Study of Sub-threshold Leakage Power Dissipation in Bulk CMOS and FinFETs Technologies for Designing Low Power Memory Devices. A dissertation submitted for the award of Bachelors’ Degree at NERIST in May 2012.
- Designing and development of a wide band wide beam bent-wing printed dipole antenna, for range 4-8GHz with non-standard wavelength under the guidance of Dr. Ashutosh Kedar, at Electronics and RADAR Development Establishment (LRDE), DRDO, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- “Schedule Length Optimization by Elite – Genetic Algorithm using Rank based Selection for Multiprocessor Systems”, International Conference on Embedded Systems (ICES 2014), Coimbatore.
- “Energy Optimization of Embedded Processors using Elitist Genetic Algorithm”, International Conference on Communication and Computing (ICC 2014), Bangalore.)
- “Phase Based Tracking of First Responders”, Link ,Published in: IEEE INFOCOM 2019 – IEEE Conference on Computer Communications Workshops (INFOCOM WKSHPS)
- “Localization of Life Safety Vests in an Aircraft using Backscattering RFID Communication”, accepted in: Journal of Radio Frequency Identification
- “Judicious data management for sustaining an energy harvesting sensor node”. Accepted in Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience. 2020;e5997. Wiley; doi: 10.1002/cpe.5997