- Awarded SRC grant for project ‘A Novel Super-Sparse-Array-Based Super-Resolution Ultrasound Imaging System’, 2020.
Centre-Artificial-Intelligence-Robotics (CAIR), DRDO has awarded research grant to NeuRonICS lab in the area of Neuromorphic Vision.
NeuRonICS lab is a part of Centre for Excellence in Quantum Technology at IISc and research grants in the area of Quantum Technology has been awarded by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India and Institute of Eminence funds of IISc.
NeuRonICS lab has been awarded the Scheme for Transformational and Advanced Research in Sciences (STARS) grant from MHRD, Gov of India to build the “Handheld electronic tool for impedance-sensing detection of mercury in water using aptamer templated metal nanoparticles”
- NeuRonICS lab has been funded by Ashok Leyland Inc. to carry out research projects in the area of Machine Learning and Edge Computing.
- NeuRonICS lab has been awarded the SPARC proposal in collaboration with Prof Shantanu Chakrabartty and Prof Raman Baranidharan from Washington University of St Louis.
- Sensing-to-learn and Learning-to-sense: Exploiting Neuromorphic symbiosis of sensing, computing, memory and adaptation for designing the next-generation machine learning systems.
- Wipro has awarded funds to Neuronics Lab for two research projects:
- Fast Activity Recognition.
- Multi-Sensory Fusion in the area of Autonomous Vehicle
- Dr. Chetan Singh Thakur has won a prestigious “Early Career Research Award” from the Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India for developing Neuromorphic processor.
- Vishal Shaw (Masters Student) has been awarded the Texas Instruments fellowship at IISc, 2017
- Awarded the Young Investigator Award by Pratiksha Trust at IISc, 2017
- Awarded the Qualcomm gift funding to carry out research in the area of compressive sensing imager, 2017.
- Awarded the INSPIRE Faculty Award by the Department of Science and Technology, India, 2016