Abhishek’s research work focuses on the experimental investigation of electro-thermal transport in 1D/2D materials based devices. Through various characterization techniques, he is trying to complete the transport theory still mingled in electron-phonon interaction and band structure of these emerging and technologically promising materials. Along with the transport studies, he focus on process development, material synthesis and ESD reliability of these materials. His work is guided and supported by Prof. Mayank Shrivastava and Prof. Srinivasan Raghavan. He developed a flair for semiconductor devices during his undergraduate studies. He did his bachelor’s studies (2011) in electronics and communication engineering at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India and master’s studies (2013) in computer science and engineering with specialization in VLSI design at Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior, India. After that, he did analytical and computational studies on devices at Semiconductor Devices Research Laboratory, University of Delhi, India. He enjoys listening to selected pieces of music by Beethoven and Mozart. Reading memoirs, cycling and moseying around the beautiful campus of IISc gives him a dose of rejuvenation. He is a bowler in the group’s cricket team.
- Abhishek Mishra and MayankShrivastava, “Remote Joule Heating Assisted Carrier Transport in MWCNTs Probed at Nanosecond Time Scale”, Journal of Royal Society of Chemistry, 2016,18, 28932-28938 (DOI:1039/C6CP04497B).
- Abhishek Mishra and MayankShrivastava, “Nano-Second Time Resolved High field Transport through Multi-walled Carbon Nanotube”, submitted to Applied Physics Letters
- Abhishek Mishra and MayankShrivastava, “Unique Current Conduction Mechanism through Multi Wall CNT Interconnects under ESD Conditions”, Proceedings of EOSESD Symposium, Anaheim, CA, USA, 11th – 14th September, 2016
- Abhishek Mishra and MayankShrivastava, “New Insights on the ESD Behavior and Failure Mechanism of Multi Wall CNTs”, Proceedings of IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium, Pasadena, CA, USA, 17th – 19th April, 2016
- AdilMeersha, Harsha B Variar, Krishna Bharadwaj, Abhishek Mishra, SrinivasanRaghavan, NavakantaBhat and MayankShrivastava, “Record Low Metal – (CVD) Graphene Contact Resistance Using Atomic Orbital Overlap Engineering”, IEEE International Electron Device Meeting, Dec. 5th – Dec. 7th, San Francisco, CA, USA, 2016
- N. K. Kranthi, Abhishek Mishra, AdilMeersha and MayankShrivastava, “ESD Behavior of Large Area CVD Graphene RF Transistors: Physical Insights and Technology Implications”, to appear in the proceedings of IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium, USA, 2017