- Biomedical Sensors and Devices
- Control Systems
Projects Involved In:
- Wheelchair with Autonomous Navigation
- Development and Implementation of Switched Proportional Derivative (SPD) Controller on XY Plotters.
- Fabrication and characterization of a graphite based strain gauge that has been developed and tested for:
- Foot Pressure Monitoring System
- Measurement of strain caused by passing trains on railway tracks to monitor track occupancy and to ensure efficient use of private sidings by measuring load on freight trains in collaboration with a startup.
- Measurement of air drag on a satellite being launched by one of the universities in India in collaboration with Indian Space Research Organisation (Funded Project)
- Design, fabrication and testing of a low-cost heater that reached 90ºC within 6 seconds to be used in a chemical detection device manufactured by a company.
- Development of mesoporous carbon based screen-printed electrodes to measure concentration of uric acid in human whole blood (Funded Project)
- B.E., Electrical Engineering, RVCE, Bangalore, India [2013 – 2017]
- Rupanagudi, S.R., Bhat, V.G., Supriya, R., Dubey, R., Sukumar, S., Karmarkar, S., Amulya, K., Raman, A., Indrani, D., Srisai, A. and Rajagopalan, M., 2016, September. A novel and secure methodology for keyless ignition and controlling an automobile using air gestures. In International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI), 2016 (pp. 1416-1422). IEEE.
- A Novel Methodology of Using Tachometer as a Position Sensor for Motion Control Systems – Under Review in a Journal
- Music and Dance Enthusiast