Last Updated: 14-AUG-2019
Dr. Suman Pahal
Young Scientist (DST-SYST)
- Bio-materials for Drug- Delivery
- Poly-electrolytes for Bio-applications
- Creating Antimicrobial Surfaces
- Transport in Polymeric Films
Projects Involved In:
- Development of Micro-needle Array for Paediatric Applications
- Polymer-based Dissolvable Microneedles for Transdermal Sustained Delivery of Vaccines.
- PhD (Nano-engineering), Indian Institute of Science [2010 – 2016]
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (InStem, Bangalore) [2017 – Present]
- Research Associate, CeNSE (IISc) – [2016 – 2017]
- Abinash Tripathy, Suman Pahal, Rajeev J. Mudakavi, Ashok M Raichur, Manoj M. Varma, and Prosenjit Sen, Impact of Bioinspired Nanotopography on the Antibacterial and Antibiofilm Efficacy of Chitosan, Biomacromolecules, 19 (2018).
- Praneet Praksh, Suman Pahal, Manoj Varma, Fluorescence Recovery after Photobleaching in Ultrathin Polymer Films. Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, 219 (2018).
- Suman Pahal, R. Gakhar, Ashok M. Raichur, Manoj M. Varma, Polyelectrolyte Multilayers for Bioapplications: Recent Advancements. IET Nanobiotechnology, 11(8) (2017).
- Suman Pahal, Ashok M. Raichur, Manoj M. Varma, Subdiffraction-Resolution Optical Measurements of Molecular Transport in Thin Polymer Films. Langmuir, 32 (2016).
- Suman Pahal, R. Gakhar, Ashok M. Raichur, Manoj M. Varma, Probing Bio-molecules across Polyelectrolyte Multilayers. J Nanomed Res, 5(6) (2017).
- Suman Pahal, M. Deepa, S. Bhandari, K. N. Sood, A. K. Srivastava, Electrochromism and redox switching of cobalt hexacyanoferrate-polyaniline hybrid films in hydrophobicionic liquid. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 94(6) (2010).
- Shweta Bhandari, Melepurath Deepa, Suman Pahal, Amish G. Joshi, Avanish Kumar Srivastava and Rama Kant, A Dual Electrochrome of Poly-(3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene) doped by N, N’-Bis (3-sulfonatopropyl)– 4 – 4’-bipyridinium – Redox Chemistry and Electrochromism in Flexible devices. ChemSusChem, 3(2010).
- Playing Badminton