Last Updated: 11-AUG-2019
Dr. Anu Renjith
UGC DSK Post Doctoral Fellow 
- Material Chemistry
Projects Involved In:
- Development of indigenous portable gadgets based on electro-chemical concepts for determination of food adulterants
- Portable analyzers for rapid detection of adulteration in coconut oil and milk based on spectroscopic techniques
- Fabrication of polymer based micro-needle arrays for painless drug delivery applications
- PhD, Raman Research Institute, Bengaluru, India [2010-2016]
- Anu Renjith, and V. Lakshminarayanan. “Electron-Transfer Studies of Model Redox-Active Species (Cationic, Anionic, and Neutral) in Deep Eutectic Solvents.” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 122.44 (2018): 25411-25421.
- A. R. Yuvaraj, Anu Renjith, and Sandeep Kumar. “Novel electron-deficient phenanthridine based discotic liquid crystals.” Journal of Molecular Liquids 272 (2018): 583-589.
- Anu Renjith, and V. Lakshminarayanan. “One step preparation of ‘ready to use’Au@ Pd nanoparticle modified surface using deep eutectic solvents and a study of its electrocatalytic properties in methanol oxidation reaction.” Journal of Materials Chemistry A 3.6 (2015): 3019-3028.
- Anu Renjith, Arun Roy, and V. Lakshminarayanan. “In situ fabrication of electrochemically grown mesoporous metallic thin films by anodic dissolution in deep eutectic solvents.” Journal of colloid and interface science 426 (2014): 270-279.
- Anu Renjith, and V. Lakshminarayanan. “A novel colloidal suspension of TBA+ BF 4−–EG and its applications as a soft solid electrolyte.” RSC Advances 5.107 (2015): 87956-87962.
- Anu Renjith and V. Lakshminarayanan, Electrochemistry in Deep Eutectic solvents, Recent trends in Materials Physics & Chemistry, edited by U. K. Sur, Studium Press, USA