Dr. Bharatkumar Hegde
Ph.D. Student [2010 – 2016]
- Variable Reluctance Ferrofluid Pump (VRFP)
- M.Tech., IIT Delhi [2008 – 2010]
- B.E., SJCE, Mysore [2004 – 2008]
- Research Associate, BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore [August 2017 – Present]
- Project Manager, EHE Innovations Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore [August 2017 – Present]
Mechatronics Intern, Centre of Innovation in Medical Electronics, BMSCE, Bangalore [Dec 2016 – July 2017]
- Hegde, B. and Dinesh, N.S., 2017. Design, development and characterization of variable reluctance ferrofluid pump. Microsystem Technologies, pp.1-18.
- Hegde, B. and Dinesh, N.S., 2015, November. Design, modeling and simulation of a novel variable reluctance type linear ferrofluid pump. In Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE), 2015 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 129-134). IEEE.
- Hegde, B. and Dinesh, N.S., 2014, December. Modeling and system identification of swing check valve flapper using polyvinylidene difluoride film sensor. In Modelling, Identification & Control (ICMIC), 2014 Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on (pp. 65-69). IEEE.
- Hegde, B. and Dinesh, N.S., 2014, Pressure gradient measurement in a ferrofluid column subjected to magnetic field, In Seventh ISSS International Conference on Smart Materials Structures & Systems (ISSS 2014), Bangalore, India
- Fine Art Photography
- Long Distance Cycling
- Creative Writing in Kannada